Monday, December 15, 2008

Pursapalooza 2008!

Thank You to everyone who came out to the first annual Pursapalooza!  Everything went really well, I had a great turnout.  I hope everyone had a good time and is enjoying your purchases, hopefully they make someone happy this Christmas!  I am already planning for the next party which should be spring, so if you didn't make it to this one, don't worry there will be another.


My cousin Sara munchin on some home made Jimmy specialties.  Everyone loved the food, thank you so much to my loving, adoring and oh so supportive adorable boyfriend Jimmy. Love You!


Anna trying out to be my next model. Doesn't see do a great job?!

Ladies be shoppin'
Jimmy and my dad relaxing and watching football before all of the ladies arrived, they soon ran away to the basement. 
Some large bags and camera cases.

All of the make-up bags, there are still some left over if you are interested!

No comments: