Monday, December 15, 2008

Pursapalooza Custom Orders

Before and after the party I had some custom order to fill.  I love it when I get a request, it gives me some creative guidelines and it challenges me to make something different.

This bag has been a favorite of so many.  I made this bag specifically for my cousin Sara. She requested this exact combination and so many people have wanted me to recreate this bag but she made me swear I wouldn't make it for anyone else.  If you love it I am sure we can come up with something similar! Sorry Sara!
This make-up bag is for Katie for a Christmas gift, I hope she likes it since this is one of my favorite patterns.  It looks so great with the green ribbon.


So these two bags were a request from Anna and her mom who saw a bag that I had made my sister.  They loved the inset handles and requested them even though they can be very hard.  But I am happy to report that I found a new trick that makes these handles easy, so this style of bag is back in business!


I love how bright and cheery this bag turned out, how could you be sad carrying this around?

I almost had a hard time selling this bag, this was a request and once I was done with it I didn't want to sell it!  Black, white and green are my favorite colors and it turned out so well I am so tempted to try it out but I slap my hand away every time I walk by it so I don't take it with me.

If these have inspired you for a custom order let me know!  Also to all who have not received their custom order, it is in the works and shouldn't be much longer.

No comments: