Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Katie's Wedding - Professional Photos

So I finally got a copy of the professional photographers photos of Katie and Lee's wedding and I am really excited to post some of them!

This is a great photo of all of the place cards that were color coded by meal choice.  The servers loved them because it was really obvious from across the room what people were eating.  A good thing to keep in mind for the future.
Here is one of the finished tables.  The black and pink favors really popped against the white table cloths.
All the wedding programs that took so much work to put together, why do people then throw your hard work in the trash?  Ahhh...if they only knew!
Me with the beautiful bride, you can tell we were running around all day by the looks of my hair!

The happy couple Katie and Lee. Cheers!

All of the bridesmaids showing off their hot pink shoes.  They were so cute but so painful!  Too bad someone spilt their drink on my shoes an ruined them!  But they were such a great touch to the final look and it was perfect for the brides shoes since she LOVES pink!


Me with the lovely Jamie, my hair style master.  She was the one behind my fabulous hair.

With Katie's wedding over I now have a new one that I am working on, Alli's who was a bridesmaid in Katie's wedding.  I just finished her save the dates and we are now onto her invitations.  I can't wait to post about her wedding!  Coming Soon!




No comments: