Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pursapalooza 2008!

So I am very excited to announce that I am having my very first purse party on December 7th!  There is lots and lots to do before then so I don't mind the bad weather, just more encouragement to stay in my warm jammies and sew.  Today I spent the whole day sewing since I just got some new fabric in the mail (YAY!).  I am slowly but surly building up my stock for the party so if there is anything you see that you want or if there is anything you would like specifically let me know so I can have it at my party.  If you would like to come to my very first pursapalooza email me so I can give you more details.


Love this new fabric!
I added a ribbon detail between the two fabrics to give it a more finished look.
Check back later for more previews and updates of pursapalooza!


No comments: