Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I love Wednesdays!

Tomorrow is Wednesday and it's my favorite day of the week. It's a strange day to love, I know but for this past summer it's been great because it's my day off of work (I work m,t,th,f,sat). My typical Wednesday in summer goes as follows:

8:30am Pilates class at Lifetime
9:30am Poolside at Lifetime for a few hours
Lunch
1:30 off to work on fun projects!

I am sad that tomorrow may be my last Wednesday to worship the sun but it will be nice to have all that time to work on projects since I won't want to leave the house it's going to be so cold! I hear from the farmers almanac that it's going to be, and I quote, 'numbingly cold'.

On my list tomorrow is a computer laptop bag, I can't wait to see what it's going to look like and I know that Stephanie can't wait for it (she just got a new mac and is in love).

I will be sure to post photos once it is finished!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: