Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been a busy August!

I can't believe it is already August 23rd! Summer goes by way too fast! Well I am winding down from a really fun weekend, my friend Alli's wedding! I was honored to be her personal attendant, I sometimes wonder if I am asked to do things like these because I am assertive and how do you say not shy? It's almost as if my friends think I am bossy! haha. Either way I had a great time and I am so happy for her and Tony. I know they will have a very happy life!

After I posted my photos of the silk flowers my cousin requested a clutch with a big flower on it, and I think it turned out great! Heather I hope you like it!
This past week I had a request for some baby stuff for a baby shower my friend Allison was going to and here is what I made her!
I love the farm scene, the cows are too cute!
I did this birdie free hand and from what I hear it was a great hit at the shower. I love coming up with new designs and can't wait to come up with more!

No comments: