Saturday, September 26, 2009

Christmas, Christmas Time is Near....


In the words of the Chipmunks, Christmas time is near and that means Christmas cards! For those of you who don't know I also design cards when I am not sewing. I will be doing Christmas card designs for Christmas this year. If you are bored with the choices you are given at Target and Costco, let me know, I would love to come up with a beautiful design with or without your family photo! The reason why I am mentioning this now is because I need time to design, print and for those of you who love to send out Christmas cards but don't like stuffing or labeling, I can do that for you too!

I charge $30 for designing the card. Printing costs depend on the design and how many are printed. Send me an email with what you are thinking about and we can discuss price.

Here is an example of a birth announcement that I did that could be translated into a holiday card.

No comments: