Monday, October 5, 2009

Who wants a free bag?

If you like my stuff and you think your girlfriends would like it too, you love a party and you want some free stuff I have an opportunity for you. Host a purse party for me for all of your girl friends and you could earn some free stuff from me.

It works like a tupperware/Pampered Chef/Candle Light party. Invite a bunch of your girlfriends over and I will bring over my catalogue, sample bags, and fabric. Everyone can custom order a bag that they love and choose their fabrics! I will also bring some inventory incase your guests want to leave with something that day.

For hosting a party you will receive $75 toward a custom bag(s) of your choosing. If your guests order more then you will earn more!

I will then make everything and bring it back to the host house so everyone can pick up their items. What a great excuse to get together with friends and shop and it's perfect this time of year since Christmas is just around the corner (eek!).

Let me know if you are interested in hosting a party, I will even provide invitations for you to send out.

Thanks!
Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to host a party. You need to get down here because I want a free bag.

Jeff Crowell