Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Ella Birth Announcement!

On June 30th at 4:04 am Ella Mary was introduced into this world.  I was so excited that I got to make her birth announcement.  My friend Ashley is a photographer so I suggested Jess contact her for some professional photos of Ella and they turned out beautiful!  Make sure you check out her blog, she is great at what she does! All of the photos turned out great but this photo caught our eye as perfect for the announcement.  I can't say enough good things about my mac and this is a great example of why.  If you're looking for custom invitations or announcements let me know I would love to make something for you!  Also I plan on concentrating on creating Christmas cards.  Think of the pre done ones you can get at Target but better (or so I hope)!  I'll continue to post what I come up with!

No comments: