Monday, July 27, 2009

Operation Wedding 2010 the beginning

Everyone is getting married and I have been lucky enough to have been asked to help in the planning.  First my friend Alli is getting married in August (only 3 weeks, ah!).  Her colors are dark blue and light blue and she let me do whatever I wanted (which I love), and this is what I came up with!

The swirls are stamps that I scanned into my computer and played around with until I came up with this layout.
In addition to the main invitation we also created a ceremony, reception and RSVP card.  Here's a great tip to save money on your wedding invitations, use a postcard for your RSVP instead of a card with envelope.  It costs $0.28 in postage versus $0.44 plus you don't have to buy envelopes, if you send out 200 invitations that $32 saved on postage alone!

Here is the back side of the RSVP card and the reception card.  On the back of the RSVP card I created a map so guests could find their way to each venue.


No comments: