Monday, April 6, 2009

Did I mention I love organization?

This weekend was a fun, organizational fest weekend.  I conned Jimmy into going with me to Ikea and a quick stop over at MOA.  Both places were a total zoo, I'm a little surprised Jimmy survived.  I was disappointed because they didn't have the dresser I wanted in stock.  But what we did get was a great new 2 section hamper, cute new fabric and these great shelves to go above my fabric dresser in the living room.  

My dad is very sweet and came over on Sunday to install them.  Looking back I probably could have installed them myself but it is so much easier to watch him do it, and plus then they come out even!  So after I then cleaned the entire apartment I decorated my new shelves with some of the bags I have finished.  It's great because they give me more storage and they make a great display for my stuff.  It's almost like my own little shop in my living room!

No comments: