Thursday, August 7, 2008

Working on Katie's Wedding

Sorry I have been mia these past couple of weeks, I have been busy working on Katie's wedding.  Recently I put together 150 favors.  Katie's favors consist of little black boxes, with chocolates, wrapped in a ribbon and then topped with their K & L logo sticker.  

Here you can see all of my supplies laid out all over my floor during assembly.  The black pile on the right is shredded paper to fill the boxes, I had so much shredded paper all over my floor, thank god Jimmy bought a vacuum cleaner!  It took about 3 hours to put together the black boxes (that was fun while watching bad movies).  And then about another 3 hours stuffing them with chocolates and sealing them.  It was so hot the week I was doing these I had to make sure I had my apartment air conditioned so the chocolate didn't melt

Here is a finished stack of what the favors look like finished.  Oh so pretty.  It feels so good to have these all finished.  Its only one week till the wedding so I will be very busy assembling wedding programs and finishing the place cards so there may not be too much new sewing posted until after August 15th.  Look back soon I will be posting about the rest of the weeks events leading up to the big day as well as highlights from the wedding.

No comments: