Thursday, August 7, 2008

A couple new wristlet bags

I have managed to squeeze in time amongst all of my commitments to make a couple of new bags.  I improved them from the last few times, I think I perfected the sizes for the large and the small.  The flower one is the larger size wristlet and is about 8x11 inches and sells for $25.  It has a layer of interfacing that is thick enough that keeps the shape of the bag.

The lining is a green stripe, I prewash all of my fabric so a wash on delicate cycle and lay flat to dry should be fine.

Here is a the smaller size wristlet, 6x10 inches and sells for $25.  This particular bag is made out of my latest purchase of fabric, oh so cute!
Once I get a free day I am going to go find some new coordinating fabrics, so you should see some new fabric combinations soon.


No comments: