Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is on its way!

I am so excited that Spring is on its way, soon to be followed by summer, my favorite season!  I took my first run outside last week, it can only get better from here on out.  With spring and summer comes lots of events.  I am throwing my friend a baby shower in May (check back to see all the cool baby stuff I am making for it).  As well there are lots of weddings this summer (which I love).  

In all of this I am trying to plan another purse party spring edition.  I am making it my goal to have it in late May, possibly Sunday the 24th.  Once I set a final date I will be sure to post about it.  For that party I am going to try to have more beach bags, clutches, baby bags/blankets  and anything else you can think of for summer. 

I hope everyone can come!

Thanks!  

No comments: