Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Busy Monday!

I had Monday off so I spent a majority of it making bags, bags and more bags!  Here are some of what's to come.  I am going to participate in a craft fair at Toro in November so I am gearing up for that as well as many other things I have on my plate right now.  I am making a couple of bags that I am donating to a United Way silent auction and of course who knows how many days until Christmas but I know there is not enough!  I should have a craft day countdown on my blog to constantly remind me to keep sewing! (just keep sewing just keep sewing...:)  If you are thinking about giving a bag of mine to someone you love this Christmas, put your order in now, so I can make sure I get it done!  Maybe I can quit my job before I know it! :)

No comments: